LED light therapy can be used in conjunction with any advanced facial protocol such as micro-needling, laser, IPL and chemical peel.
It increase wound healing response by increasing collagen and elastin production. At our express facial bar, LED light facial treatments have become a great add on at managing occasional breakouts and acne as if it has anti-bacterial benefits and promotes even skin tone.
We have taken full advantage of this non-invasive technology to address a variety of skin conditions from dehydration, saggy to acne skin.
Red Light Therapy
- Increase blood circulation
- Stimulate collagen and reduce fine lines
- Increase hydration
- Treat mild scarring
Blue Light Therapy
- Calm acne
- Minimise (inflammation and non-inflamed) acne conditions
- Emit a single oxygen molecule to retard the growth of bacteria
Green Light Therapy
- Ideal for environmental skin damage as it stimulate nutrient uptake into the skin having a brightening effect through the inhibition of melanin production
Yellow Light Therapy
- A supportive role to green light
- Promote skin revitalisation
- Improve hyperpigmentation
- Help lymphatic drainage while reducing inflammation
Let your beauty shine through
Our LED light therapy is often done in conjunction with skin preparation or the treatment. This involves a deep ultrasonic exfoliation (deep exfoliation) in order to achieve the optimal benefit of the LED light therapy. Duration 45min
No, LED light therapy utilises light emitting diodes
No, LED light therapy is non-invasive.
It generates negligible amounts of heat, clinically proven to be safe.
LED is not new. RED infra-red and BLUE has already been used by skin care practitioners. It was developed in response to the slow healing process of astronauts that got injured in outer space. In scientific terms “NASA LED” devices stimulates the energy process.